Author: Alina Popescu
Series: Famous on the Internet, Book One
Genre: Gay Romance, Contemporary, M/M Romance
Publisher: Wayward Ink Publishing
Start your journey through the new techie/geeky gay romance series by Alina Popescu—Famous on the Internet—with the first book, Br0th3rly.
Fighting his relentless love for Trevor, the guy he was raised to consider his brother, has been Tristan’s mission in life.
To distance himself from Trevor, even after discovering they weren’t really related, he left for college at sixteen. Moving into the city, building a new life, and running an anonymous blog about what he considers sick, twisted feelings might make Tristan famous on the Internet, but it isn’t enough to get over his obsession. Every time he goes home, a quick glance at Trevor brings it all flooding back.
When commitment-phobe Trevor announces he’s got a serious boyfriend during one of Tristan’s rare visits home, the adoring kid brother will be forced to run once again. This time, however, Trevor doesn’t stand back and watch him leave.
Instead, he follows him, making it nigh on impossible for Tristan to keep his love a secret for much longer.
Don’t miss the ARe 25% off sale till January 23rd, WIP’s Unzipping 2016 Sale – 35% off all list titles till January 24th, or the huge Australia Day Sale–January 25 to January 27—50% off all titles on WIP’s website and 35% off on Are!
Amazon US: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B019VK3VFA/
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B019VK3VFA/
Amazon DE: http://www.amazon.de/dp/B019VK3VFA/
Amazon AU: http://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B019VK3VFA/
1x$10 WIP Gift Card
2×1 Backlist Title from WIP – anthologies and individual releases included
Meet the Character: Five Fun Facts about Tristan from Br0th3rly
Tristan is one of the main characters in my recently released novella Br9th3rly and I thought it would be nice if the world got to know him a little better. Coming up with a few fun facts about him might give you a taste of his life, his personality, and his story.
The first thing you should know about Tristan is that he’s in love with his brother-but-not-really-brother, Trevor. He’s been in love with him since…well, always. However, this is not necessarily a fun fact, as Tristan has felt guilty over this most of his life. It’s hard to see the fun in feeling like a dirty freak, isn’t it? Okay, so strike that, not a fun fact, let’s move on!
- Tristan is a small town boy and loves everything about small towns. He had to run away to the city, but that’s another story. Tristan loves that back home everyone knows his name and that he doesn’t really have to order at his favorite bar and grill, cause the waitress knows his favorite dessert. Too bad he’s not able to visit more! Why, you ask? Let’s not get into that, it will take away the fun factor 😀
- He went to college at 16. Despite not being a genius, Tristan is a very smart guy. He studied hard, trained hard to have great results with his track team, and got accepted early into college. It happens when you’re in Advanced Placement classes and when you spend every waking minute working your ass off! He was also quite motivated by his need to get away from his brother and what he considered sick love, but let’s not get into that, not really fun.
- He’s a total geek, but a good looking one. In college, he was the prized geek. Running track kept him in shape, and according to brother, Trevor, Tristan is actually gorgeous. I think so too, but getting Tristan to believe that is a bit harder to achieve.
- He writes an anonymous blog called… you guessed it, Br0th3rly. It’s where he shares his experiences as AdoringKidBrother. He’s convinced no one reads it, and that if anyone does, they actually hate him and what he writes. Tristan is completely oblivious to his Internet fame.
- He works for the coolest tech startup ever. Yes, that’s right, Tristan has a great job. He’s appreciated, well paid, the company culture is built around happy, creative employees. Yet if you ask his brother, Trevor, he’d say Tristan works for the devil. Why the difference of opinion? Well, Tristan might be to blame for that one!
Anyway, I hope you’ve enjoyed these fun facts about Tristan. If they made you want to know just a tiny bit more about him, then my work here is done 😀 Thank you, Nephy, for having me over, and much love to you and everyone reading this!
About the author
Writer, traveler, and coffee addict, Alina Popescu has been in love with books all her life. She started writing when she was ten and she has always been drawn to sci-fi, fantasy, and the supernatural realm. Born and raised in Romania, she finds her inspiration in books of all genres, in movies, and the occasional manga comic book. She is a proud geek who needs her fast Internet and gadgets more than she needs air.
Site & Blog: http://alina-popescu.com